Saturday, February 28, 2009

next weds cross country...dang.....its a stupid event where people like me dont bother to run...seriously wake up at 8 just to run....wahahah not me baby..not me. u wanna find me i'll be camping at d milo truck.hahaha...

anyways got into d main ensem...hurray...fulfilled part 1 of my new year resolution join syf....but im not really happy...cause d moment i joined d seniors.....i gt fucked up streesed out lah..every1 was chioging practice n all....i was a noob..entering wit only fuck violin experience....( conductor really2 weird...i ting im in for hell)...anyways yeah....i have to learn d piece in like 2 months.....i only learnt 4 parts of it...got like 12 parts...wish me luck people.....dang.

BUT BRIGHTSIDE>.....guess hus sitting beside me....( hint hint: guitar president wahahhaha)

No comments: