Tuesday, April 7, 2009

IF u guys didnt noticed....my blog got a makeover...( like duh!!!).......
heres 3 tings about my new blog
1.d skin isnt my 1st choice
2.y i changed it remains a mystery
3.d song bar is like a sore tingy sticking out ( d song negates tat though)

so yeah...i ting less emo-er then d previous one....ni get bored hearing i'll be there for you all over again hahahahahah

todae i plan to accomplish 3 tings
complete chem tutorial 7
redo math tutorial
learn last part of letters of home

If i dont finish any 1 of the 3.....i shall run 8 rounds during morning run..I SWEAR!!!

anyways...just gt d message that cca tmr ending at 9..OMFG!!!!! im seriously stunned....so no comments....
speaking of guitar...im trying to play d guitar 2 part fro hotel california acoustic version....so far im at d verse one parts....d barring gets irritatingly hard....BUT NVM I SHALL PERSERVERE....it will be well worth it....

ps: see my link section.....its crappy riterite.....drop ur links k!!! hahaha if u dont i hate u..nah just kidding.....:)

No comments: