Thursday, June 11, 2009

1st post from iPod touch !!!!!!!

Discovered I can blog from my iPod cool.... What's even better is that I'm gaining momentum in studies...if I continue I will finish everything before tenting trip...hahaha( I didn't include econs). Anyways mum took away d smart card from the cable tv... She things I'm slacking too much..or mainly because she n I quarrelled over something....so yeah... Hopes of watching 4th game of NBA finals looks so bleek...UNLEss I can find the card:...... Cristiano ronaldo.... His finally gone...I don't really like him so Im not that sad.. But I can't help but feel worried for man utd .... With ronaldo gone..tevez most likely going .. we are weakening man.....it's gonna be a rough start to the season...I'm just praying something weird like schweinsteiger joins man utd.... YES I'm still hoping since d euro cup....I don't mind benzema.... Ribery to me is like a got nothing else than buy...cause his good but old lah.... But should he come n tevez stays...IT will be d SCARRED FACEd duo... Hahahahaah...........,,,............. Okay next week... I wanna watch a movie ...N I wanna go sentosa..... So maybe sat I'll plan....but I suck at planning...so help me people..........

No comments: