Saturday, October 10, 2009

Back to black....

okay maintenance done....
y d long wait..main reason because of promos...n then pw......
apparently i gave up finding a nice skin.. CAUSE THEY KEEP GETTING BANNED...zzz

so anyways...break down on how promos was for me
gp: not bad.....can pass i thing...hope to get a b or c
econs : tak yah harap ah. ultimate mugger got a u wat makes me thing i would pass
math: i seriously hope to get a c or b for this....but from what mr adi said....im in for a
disappointment
CHem: zzzz....if i retain...this would be the main reason why....FCUK
Phy: You know what, i thing i can actually pass this..HAHAHAHAH

okay so now im like just praying for d retain news to just come without hurting me much....or mayb it wont ever come..lol

N PW sucks... u noe on thursday teres tis op workshop, where all groups had to present their pw project, the night before i took time to prepare skits for my teammates, n way b4 that started on d ppt slides....I even made cuecards for myself...skali at the moment i was presenting, d cards failed me and i totally became some dumb quiet idiot in front of everyone lah... so emo that i didnt have d courage d questions...n adding insult to injury...d farah person was like telling ajay, melle serene that they were d ones that did most of d work..cause like i said..i was some dumb quiet idiot during d qna.......life sucks...


next week is results week....donno whether to anticipate or dread...i promised myself to nt tell me parents d results b4 sat...or i would nt be able to go to d 4e1 gathering...zzz

No comments: