Monday, December 22, 2008

1st off day...n im at home doing nting...god credit must suck
anyways...i realized how disposable i am...yeah..im like tissue paper...u use me..then u throw me away..u noe how tat feels.?? it makes me sick.....i was there when u idiots were so down...then when u found someting better..u all left me..its been d same...wonder what i have to do to become ur real friends..i dont wanna fall pray to pretending to be someting im not....ahh well..its my life....im getting used to it

got this dream bout my olevel results....i hope it isnt true...i got a freaking c6 4 math lah wth.....then maybe..cause my life has always been in misery...yeah everyting didnt go as plan....im anticipating another embarassment....i hope my family takes it softly...hope they understand.....d years havent added up completely,,stupid broken mirror...urghhh

this post sucks....just wanna let of some steam.....prob will delete this tmr..sian

No comments: