Friday, December 12, 2008

2 days of my job....im starting to ting im earning ez money....my job is like probably d easiest job among everyones....1st....i gotta iron all those crumpled shirts...erm using d vacuum iron is like SUPER COOL LAH!!!..did u noe i called it "mr blower" hahaha..since it blows so much steam...it has a temper too...it oftens blast my hands wit hot steam...but i got used to it

then i had to entertain customers..probably hard to me.cause im like a quite guy without my friends...they asked me to shout welcome whenever they enter....but somehow i just don dare...but so i go towards d customers n said hello....hahaha

i like indian customers d best...they actually acknowledge me...n they speak better el than cina people...but they are also wan of d tougher customers...cause they are very demanding

anyways d only dpwnside of d whole job is like it is 4-10 only....n it gets kindda boring since not many people come..( im still happy to slack though).N YES ....TECHNO MUSIC..MY GOD!!!!haahahaah
i even played my own cd..uber cool songs...but d stopped playing it after 2 songs....THEY REJECTED GUNS AND ROSES!!!!!!! waaaaaaaaaa.slash must be destroying his guitars now..n lastly d other 2 sales assistants speak alot of chinese..so i feel kindda awkward...n sometimes i get this feeling they talk bad bout me....hahaha

.....wished i was more open...hahah....wishes for d techno music to stop..hahaha

No comments: