Tuesday, December 8, 2009

i made a BAD decision todae....
after guitar practice...i really wanted a drink..n im gonna drink it on d bus while i read chem...so...
i went to dhoby to take 174....in my mind i wanted to buy either a slurpy or a big gulp...
then while i wasking i saw tis starbucks ad..n i damn tempted to buy...!! n

N I DECIDED to BUY!!! telling myself d money spent will be worth it...so i walked towards d cathay starbucks..cause ps ws DAMN FULL!! i ordered d usual chocolate chip cream....then as i was waiting for my order..i saw d person making my drink..HE WAS A TRAINEE!!! GASPS!!!...
but NO!! i decided to nt ting too much....like WAT COULD POSSIBLY GO RONG..
n d trainee keep asking his fren alot of questions....i got worried.....
n when i got d drink..guess wat.....................

IT SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG#$*#(% 8 bucks gone..
there was more ice then choc chips.....n u noe wats d worse part is??
when i reached jp after d long 174 bus ride..i still had to go to abc to get another drink.. zzz
so yeah in total...todae almost 10 BUucks spent on drinks...n my thirst wasnt quenched.. sian

No comments: