Wednesday, December 2, 2009

mugging supposedly starts todae...but thanks to d rain n d many errands i hv to run....i didnt even touch a book...im so proud of myself...NOT!!! at least i achieved someting though...i actually went to run in d morning...HAHAHAH!!! it felt awesome...at least d nap after d run was...going to run everyday...n keep promising myself i wont get 2 months extra NS..WOOTS

anyways..i really feel like eating lasagne....my aunt made it yest....but it gt owned b4 i even had a chance to taste...so maybe fri i'll go pizza hut or someting..just to eat...sigh.....me n my cravings n u noe wat.. GILETTE FUSION POWER BLADE REFILLS CAUSE 28bucks!!! OMG....WTF@(&#(@#
y couldnt they have just sold one blade..n not 5..zzzz ..so bloody ex ah....
ive decided to just let my beard grow...look like some macho man..then d day before school, i'll like take a photo for memories.N SHAVE IT ALL OFF !!!! heh..unless i look good..Imagine siah..d more matured looking ikhy...doing..childish stuff..some riot siah :)

anyways...if u happen to read tis..i hope u do... (its 4 two people btw)
to person 1: facebook really screwed any chances of us actually talking to each other again...
i was dumb, like seriously... n now i really want to make tings rite again..so
please...let me
to person 2: cant u seriously take a hint? just give up on me will yah...yes its obvious even i hu is
dumb notice too...im nt interested ..like really...its not u..its me..im soo stubborn nt
give up...so please...just go...

person 2 reminds me of how i really felt all d time...liking someone...but seeing tat someone ignoring u..but ive come to terms tat its life....live with it...

No comments: