Sunday, November 23, 2008

must i...im kindda lazy...type 10 weird things/ habits/ little known facts about myself...troublesome but what the heck..here goes
1)i have this habit of not answering phone calls ...( obviously people get pissed especially me mum)
2) People see me as comical d person who has alot of friends....but really im just a loner by heart and i dont really blend into society well
3) I have this huge obsession with my pillow....though i laugh at my sis 4 having hers...i don tell anyone that i have my special pillow...hahahahah
4) i'm a procrestinator...guess everyone knows that
5) i tend to come to a negative conclusion quickly especially when it comes to frens..zzz
6) i receive as much sms per month as the number of saturdays n sundays in a year
7) i can sense and smell and hear ghosts ( true) but cannot see them...( basket)
8) i experience deja vu very very frequently
9) my ears are so soft u can actually have fun with it....hahahah
10) i prefer ok looking n smart gals rather than pretty but dumb noobs
Thats it....maybe got more...u said 10...hahahahhaahh

No comments: