Thursday, November 20, 2008

yesterday...shopping spree ( obviously 4 prom stuff)...took like till 9.30 b4 i even reach home....its like bloody early lah....then again my parents sibeh BISING again...what the fuck...they expect me to be back at 3....like i came out of d house at 12...zzzz...bastard lah...so yesterday tio shelling by both my parents...ended with my dad taking out his belt...( like one to shikai like that)... then i go slam my bedroom door shut...till 3am...hahahahahaha...noobs..

anyways i bought all my prom stuff ready..FINALLY...but i feel kindda disappointed though....cause haziq and me wanted to buy bow ties....but like so bloody hard to find that we ended up buying a skinny tie from topman... n im freaking impressed on how much i spent yesterday.... 57 bucks....including the mask...( ty u noe hu 4 e location)......
but all those still couldnt help to raise my spirits up after suddenly knowing that my blazer.....WAS TOO BIG!!!!!.... GG liao lah.....basket....now i wont look gorgeous anymore....
imm gonna look like d young ernest wong.. ( obviously me n him don share any hot comparisons)..sadded lah...don wanna waste anymore money on prom....
its okay i guess....its jut 4 one day....no use crying over it..or under it....so yeah....hopefully i wont look so bloody bad next sunday....crosses fingers, prays very hard.....to anxious to eat...lollol...im acting like a gal...zzzz

end of o's...d hot topic among us is getting jobs....but theres someting even more hot.....hair dyeing... Okay heres a quick 3 things i wont do in my life...
1) not smoking
2) not staying a bachelor (lolololol0)
3)NOT DYEING MY HAIR
come on people...isnt black a nice colour....so simple even ronaldo swithces ti black....but y oh y..
did u noe dying of hair can spoil e hair.( don ask me how but i just noe)...n like d colours available are like so coomonly used.... mayb if u dyed red, pink orange... or white....maybe..just maybe,,,provided you have d looks that goes along with d hair cut...but hey who am i to judge what u should or should not do...u wanna dye...go n dye lor ....( haha tat phrase seems threathening...but no.... d word is dye instead of die)
so anyways yest after like walking 4 so long...me and e gang stopped by guardian at suntec...n guess what ...haziq, jj, jx n gao yan bought dyes....WTF!!! and interestingly enough.... ( don laugh)....dyes have halal chops.....DOUBLE WTF!!! haha..so yeah ....expect to see those 4 with a different hair colour...me...maybe a shaved head.....

im yet to find a job....i really wanna do someting during the hols...someting more productive than watching tv and watch joey making funny jokes in friends....got any....please tell me!!!!

No comments: