Sunday, November 23, 2008

todae is grandparents day....and its also my grandpa's 90th bdae...( 10 more n i probably be dead hahaha) so had all my relatives to come over my house to celebrate....n there was food....lots of them...food u dont usually eat everyday eg....chilli crab hahaha..i ate abit though..i don wanna be fat going into prom..lol....anyways after that we talked about all times..past events....seriously what bad things that happened in d past became like good sources of jokes . theres one time d whole family went to desaru..( i think)..then theres tis aunty of mine who is so overly protective of my cousin....so when we were swimming at sea...my cousin came out to go to d toilet..( basket big natural toilet don wan lol)..anyways he came out and my aunty didnt see...so when my aunty looked into d sea...she couldnt see my cousin...then she started to cry and said this hilarious line in malay.OMG....I CANT SEE MY SON.....HE DROWNED! HE DROWNED! then my cousin like came up to her and gave her a tap....she saw him..then started hugging him like nobody's business...hahahahah...damn funny lah...... then we also laughed at my other cousin who like had to pee almost every 30 mins...wah sibeh funny siah that one....so yeah... good times....good times

anyways...tomorrow marks d beginning of another eventless week...walao eh...im like sitting at home waiting for a job to miraculously come to me....ahh well....i will be working sooner or later....( prays he gets d 9/hour job)....

No comments: