Saturday, July 4, 2009

2nd post from ipod!!!



Damn cool lah.. Wat a wonderful thing this iPod LOL... Okay todae ikhy bangkaied...yes I let loose on someone in public... Okay story .. I was at jp todae to buy dinner ..passed by the pet shop otw to banquet.. They had this nice Persian cat n a chihuahua side by side in d viewing area..so went there to kaypoh. Then out of nowhere beside me this aunty knocked on d freaking window.. I told her not to knock...she stare at me don care n SHE KNOCKED again!!!!!! Omg I freaking told her again... N then she pushed me n this is d exact stuff she said....eh Malay my problem lah... Y u care ah... Ur mother never teach u to not be kaypoh ah... I heard Malay I heard mother ...I became pissed ... I fought back gave her one hell of a shelling in front of like everyone....(luckily no cameras siah or else will be in stomp) eventually d shop owner came out n she scolded d aunty also... Aunty apologised... She damn embarassed lah... Wait d best still not over....I didn't say anything... I turned around did d signature hand gesture n walked away into d horizon....LOL anyways moral of d story never insult my race( only for people who don't know me at all) n Nevernever insulty mum...u'll get killed....Hahahahahamuahahahaha zzzzz

No comments: