Sunday, July 12, 2009

smile for the camera people....see..tats d problem aint it..i cant smile no more, as in smile a sincere smile, im like 20% more to becoming paranoid+depressed.
Maybe I should see a doctor, i donno wat will he say
"ohh ur just thinking to much.just let go"
tats d other problem..i cant..can i?
im starting to realize my life in msn is purely almost non-existent..
people wont talk to me just for fun.....
u noe heres someting for everyone
I FREAKING HATE it when u people act nice when u one my help..being nice
and when u gt nting else, i would just be left there a contact under d (dont care dont bother list)
sigh...see paranoia....i hate it..like really....

MAybe I'll take a month hiatus from MSN....yeah get tings out of my head....pretend i gt people wanting to talk to me but cant because im offline.yeah tat ought to do it....one month starts tmr.....no coming online unless its for PW...

step into my shoes...look at it my way....maybe u'll feel what i feel....
if u've been watching friends now..im like joey..I have his problem
tat problem stays till i die i guess....


SO YEAH...gd bye MSN....see u next month
now starts the ever painful process of letting go.....

No comments: