Wednesday, July 1, 2009

im getting more n more paranoid day after day...
u noe d black sabbath song...yeah my life, like tat
so yeah usual stuff i paranoid about eg failing, people hating me, all d stares n glares alot of stuff lah)
i guess tats wat u get 4 being a loner most of the time....

anyways.....mugging graphic techniques later....n praying 4 d best tmr...
tats just it isnt it...PRAY!!!! sometimes i wonder y...y my life is so....URGH...nvm

on a lighter note. BENZEMA FOR UNITED!!!!!!!!, screw ribery lah
ohh yah SCREW madrid....by so many ah sure sell next year..asswipes

next week...CCA resumes......at least my troubles will vanish for awhile...:)
BTW: it wont long b4 ur existence in life can be d song "I GT OVER YOU"...finally siah....sad ting is u r different from e rest...SADDED..

No comments: