Sunday, January 18, 2009

atiqah finally came by my shop..( if didnt call her when she was passing by..she wouldn't have.zzzz...but still)...she's like d final person i want to be visited by lol...at least now my job is somehow okay... i really hate tat ah beng lah...he really didnt come today lah...then d boss called him...he got a shelling...then he no need to work anymore...WTFUCK!!!! see tats a diff between an ah beng n me....we both may hate d same people...but i show more control in hiding my personal angst....eee..

yeah i noe long time no blog....rite tis 4 alvins sake.....didnt have d mood to blog at all....this past week has been very sad 4 me....missed joel's sentosa outing 4 work...didnt get to go out with my frens....sucky work...n yes....STUPID BANGLAS!!!urghhh

heres a message 4 tat one person......im starting to lose faith in u....last year...i gave it my all..i sacrificed alot just to get wat i want....i called on u 4 help......n when i stop for a period of time...u just left me alone...like u did 5 years ago...y......am i no ttrying hard enough...do u rather help someone who doesnt even ask u 4 help.....u could have just gave me tis break...but no!!!...u find it funny tat i didnt get wat i want?? 2 more years...u like seeing d people closest to me get wat they want n see me forcing a smile at them....fuck it lah.....if u trully are hu we all ting u are...then to me...u certainly proved way below my expectations...me saying tis brings ur wrath....then so be it...im gonna thrive on my own..this time u screw it up 4 me...u'll see in 2 years...


okay back to someting good....i have my off day on wednesday...HOPE TO GO OUT WITH FRENS!!! HINT!!!!!HINT!!!!!!!!

No comments: