Tuesday, January 20, 2009

YES...changed my blog song again...nice to hear someting familiar rite...haha..figured this song has alot of meaning to it...so yeah even when we are like very far apart..( 14 mrt stations +\- a few) we will still be together...wahahah ( okay this part is wat gals usually will say haha)

anyways todae someone knew came to work....she is pretty for a 30 year old...wished she didnt wear heavy make-up...shes nice....But im kindda afraid of her...U NOE Y!!!!! ( someone asks y!!!) cause she smiles in such a way tat it gives me d creeps...she would everytime turn around n give me a smile...walao eh.. ( idiot fren of mine says she wans to blow....ewwwww..i rather get blown by a tower fan then get owned by a smiley!!!) but shes nice...so i try my best to cover my scaredness...today work was....BOORING!!!u noe work life really sucks when a customer comes into e shop....hears d cny song...n sings it...then i will interrupt n say u'r singing it rong...

U NOE WAT!!..someting funny happened todae...i bought dinner at mac.i was served by this nice ldy called susan...she was very patient...even let me buy a student meal even though i didnt have a student pass wit me...
so anyways...2 hrs later...she came to my shop n i served her...WAHAHAHAHA....its like d server becomes d servee...lol.....haha tem funny lah...

PS: if someone doesnt noe tis song...hmm...u should probably get a life wahaha...c yah

No comments: