Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE!!! yes yes I NOE ITS D 2nd day..MY COM JUST GOT FIXED!!
so yeah...2008 was d year where i survived so many stuff...n YES...o levels happened like a breeze
This are d top 10 tings i like d most of 2008
10:school ( yes...working has made me realize how school is fun)

9: pe lessons...last time having fun wit frens...most of us showed interest

8: mr lee taking over physics lesson...( it was hell...but people became pro after 6 months....sadly d physics paper didnt help at all)

7: she sleeping on my shoulders.. ( erm no comment it was in d mrt...i was speechless)

6: my bdae.. its d bare fact i survived 16 years tat i enjoyed it...but some frens just dont remember.,..suckers..:) :)

5: my cousins wedding..1st cousin from me mums side to get married...guess whos d best man...wahaha

4: me buying my ipod touch..NO MORE STUPID STUCK BUTTONS N LAGGY CLICK SENSORS!!!

3: obama becoming president

2: going countdown for d 1st time in my entire life....YES its in chinese n d after entertainment sucks...but hu cares

1: MAN UTD WINNING D CHAMPIONLEAGUE ON MY BDAE...WAT A PRESSIE TAT WAS!!!!

No comments: