Friday, January 9, 2009

finally bought d guitar....but its not wat i wanted though...i bet its better than d blue epiphone acoustic i wanted...U NOE WAT I BOUGHT....
A LES PAUL!!!! wahaha..erm my idol plays it...( actually mines like d sooo lower ranked lps among them all..but heck)....it was on offer..i got influenced....n i bought it..without d AMP!!!!

but no worries.....bought d amp today...my uncle insisted on big ones.....its e X30R....hmmm mayb its sucky to d pros...but still.it'll be my 1st....n probably will stay wit me....forever hahaha

anyways....i realised my guitar keeps me bz from all d probs i have been facing...yeah probs most people don really get....like friends really forgetting bout me..cause they found others....o ryeah d O level results...no matter how sucky i play...i lose all my worries...n when i stop they rush in...eeeee...donno y im emoiing rite now...i got my uncle to sponsor d amp....
ahh nvm...wtheck

No comments: